Curbside Cleanup Service!
Did you know that Mill Valley Refuse provides curbside cleanups as part of your service?
In Corte Madera and Hidden Valley, one of your the curbside cleanups can be yard waste. This is a great way to reduce flammable yard waste and increase the defensible space around your home. Up to three (3) cubic yards of material* is allowed for yard waste cleanup. Sound like a lot?
It's twenty-one 32-gallon trash bags!
Schedule Your Cleanup
Scheduling Your On-Call Curbside Cleanup
Just call Mill Valley Refuse at least 24 hours in advance of your regular garbage pickup day to schedule one of your personal curbside cleanups. Phone: 415-457-9760
Office hours: Monday – Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Mill Valley Refuse
Branches must be tied in bundles less than 5′ in length and light enough for one person to lift; loose material may be bagged in compostable PAPER bags only. *
Curbside Cleanup Details
• Cleanups must be scheduled in advance.
• Limit per each cleanup is three (3) cubic yards (three cubic yards equals twenty-one 32-gallon trash bags).
• All articles for disposal must be at the street no later than 6:00 am on your normal collection day.
• Place all trash and rubbish in disposable boxes or containers. No containers or garbage carts will be returned.
• Items can be bundled together with strong cord but must not be over five (5) feet long.
• There is a 60-pound weight limit on all items.
MV Refuse cannot take the following items: cement, rocks, dirt, ashes, auto parts, household hazardous wastes, E-wastes (televisions, computers, etc.), tires, appliances, furniture, mattresses, construction material or yard waste (unless specifically allowed in our jurisdiction).
On regular, non-clean up days.
If you have extra yard waste, which does not fit in your cart, call us the day before your pick-up at (415) 457-9760 to ensure any extra bags/bundles will be picked up and not left behind. There is a $6.00 charge for each bag/bundle.
Comments are closed.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.